- Tom Nevers Civic Association Annual Cocktail Party – (July 30, 5:30-7:30pm – 7 Lyons Lane; Rain Date July 31 same time)
For decades, it has been our tradition for one of our neighbors to host an outdoor cocktail party at their home. TNCA provides the cocktails, wine and beer and members bring their favorite hors d’ouvres to share.
After a 2 year hiatus, we are back. Our gracious hosts this year will be Eloy and Diana Nava.
Your TNCA Board
- Tom Nevers Civic Association Annual Meeting – Summer 2022
As a registered non-profit, we are required to hold an annual meeting to elect officers, share information of interest to our neighborhood and review/revise bylaws, as needed. We will hold this meeting in conjunction with the cocktail party and topics will include:
- TNCA Area Plan update and survey results
- Local initiatives (e.g. Dark Sky Initiative)
- Status update on Tom Nevers Field and Bike Path along Tom Nevers Road
- Good Neighbor Pledge
- Noise Abatement.
If you would like to receive our newsletter and/or become a paid member, our annual dues are $50 with the majority of the costs going to the Nantucket Conservation Foundation which maintains the firebreak on our southwestern border. Other uses for the dues are our Annual Cocktail Party and other charitable causes that our Officers and Directors vote to support. Please provide us with your name, email address, on-island address, on-island mailing address, off-island mailing address (if applicable) and phone numbers so we can be sure to include you in our periodic newsletter publications. Your information will never be shared with outside organizations.